Welcome to Flatwood Peaks, a small whimsical town with a problem – Death is on vacation. Play as Penny and help trapped ghosts with your trusted scythe. Flip the entire world around to solve puzzles on both the living and the dead side and slowly uncover the mystery surrounding your own demise.
Key Gameplay Features
● Unique mix of adventure and platforming set in a twisted, rich and colorful world
● Flip the entire world with the press of a single button!
● Possess the living and use them to solve puzzles
● Innovative physics combined with an immersive story told over several different chapters
● Spiritual successor to our previous well-received game Stick it To The Man!
Check out our Review Done Quick Here:
Release date: August 7, 2018. Price: $19.99 / €19.99
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam (PC)
Languages: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
Developer and publisher: Zoink Games
You can also watch Donnie’s stream of the first hour if you want further details: